Money Back Guarantee
We provide you with a limited option to demand the money you paid (in other words, to make a refund). It is possible to issue a refund to the original payment source only. The rules below shall be strictly observed so that you can get a successful refund.
Regardless of the terms which allow you to cancel your Order and request a refund, you may apply for the following types of refund before the delivered Paper is approved by you.
- 100% refund in case:
- There was an error in payment transactions (duplicate orders, dual payment). You will need to report the case to us immediately. You will get a 100% refund if a writer has not been assigned.
- We discover that no suitable writer is available for you. In this case, we will contact you to initiate the refund ourselves.
- We missed the deadline, and therefore you have not received the paper. No Paper will be send to you in such a case. Also, you will not be granted with the right to use any materials you may have received before on this Order.
- 70% refund if:
- The cancellation of your Order was initiated by you after you have been assigned a writer, and under half of the deadline went by; since the work process has begun, the writer must be reimbursed for the amount of the completed work.
- 50% refund if:
- The cancellation of your Order was initiated by you after a writer was assigned to your Order, and over a half of your deadline has gone by. Since the work has begun, we are required to reimburse our writer.
- We are unable to offer a writer for a revision.
If you send the Paper for a revision, it means that you approve of your order in general, and only minor adjustments are required. A 100% refund will be impossible if the Paper is sent for a revision.
In case your Order was sent for a revision and we were not able to provide you with it on time, this means that the amount of the refund will be recalculated again by our Customer Experience Manager. The ultimate price will depend on the Order evaluation. This amount of the refund shall not exceed 50% of the price paid for the Order.
Please note that the refund option is not applicable to:
- money submitted to your Store Credit Balance;
- cases in which Quality Assurance departments considers your initial instructions to be satisfied;
- discounts and Optional Services, such as VIP customer service, TOP Writer, Abstract, Plagiarism report, Sources Used, and Table of Contents;
- cases when you have already pressed the “Approve” button,
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.
By any other circumstances you have a right to cancel any Order you placed at our Website and you can do it for whatever reason within the “Cooling-Off Refund Period” that lasts for up to fourteen (14) days starting with the day after the date when your Order was accepted. Since the moment this period ends, you will lose your right to get a refund for the Order you decided to cancel.
You can exercise your right to get a refund. To do this, you are required to contact us. If you want to meet the deadline of cancellation, you will need to send the communication about your exercise of the right to get a refund till the expiration of the Refund Period.
In case when we have not started to complete your Order until the Cooling-Off Refund Period expired, you will be given 100% of the price initially paid for this Order, which means a full refund.
In case we have started to complete your Order until the Cooling-Off Refund Period expired, you will be asked to pay for the Services that we could have already started to complete or have already completed, before you contacted us.
Any of the refund amounts we agreed on will be issued to you throughout 14 (fourteen) days since the day we were informed that you want to cancel your Order. The refund will be issued to you by means of the same payment method used by you when you paid for our Services, unless we did not agree on any other payment system or method.